Job Title: Project Manager
We are currently seeking new talented individuals to join our Danieli Automation Team.
- Ability to read and interpret sales and/or supply contracts;
- Ability to plan and schedule job activities, focusing on timeframes, costs and quality;
- Risk assessment, recovery plans, claims management;
- Coordinating with the various teams and subsidiaries involved in job progress (Engineering, Purchasing, Manufacturing, Assembly);
- Shipping supervision and responsibility for the job order income statement;
- Coordination of site work up to the startup of the plant;
- Customer relations and satisfaction;
- Relations with external customers;
- Degree in Engineering (Electronical, Electrical, Electrotechnical, Management);
- Previous experience (minimum 4 years) as PM in the industrial automation field;
- Drawing up of risk assessments, contracts and contract budgets;
- The candidate will preferably have knowledge of claims management processes;
- The candidate will preferably have PMP certification;
- Financial management of job orders;
- Confident with basic processes of direction, start up and commissioning activities;
- Aware of basic purchasing processes (make or buy);
- Basic tools for shipping logistics;
- Proficiency in spoken and written English.
- Organization and coordination;
- Results orientation;
- Ability to delegate;
- Stress and conflict management;
- Available to travel world-wide on business trips (30-40% of the time).
With more than 40 years of experience focused on metals worldwide, Danieli Automation is a technological partner for production management, process and equipment control, advanced instrumentation, and state-of-the-art electrical solutions.