Adami&Associati, leader company in Executive Search, is looking for:
Junior risk & reporting analyst
We are looking for a brilliant Junior Risk & Reporting Analyst interested to join our Risk Department located in Genoa.
• Market and credit risk analysis
• Analysing results of algorithms and reporting of outputs for structured products
• Analysing counterparty exposures (PFE / CE)
• Active involvement in front office initiatives providing valuation and risk management tools to support decisions or performing ad hoc analysis
• Active co-operation with traders, middle office dept, and software developers
The qualified candidate shall have the following requirements:
• University degree in Financial Economics or Engineering
• 1/2 years of experience in the Energy Trading or Investment Banking sector would be preferred but isn't essential. We could accept applications with little or no financial/commodity experience but with exceptional academic track record and potential
• Good knowledge of Excel
• Programming skills: basic knowledge of at least one among MatLab, C/C++ , C#, Java, VBA;
• Good knowledge of SQL (Oracle, SQL Server)
• High analytical and excellent communication skills are essential: we are looking for candidates who combine strong analytical abilities with good social skills.
• Fluent in Italian, a second language (English or German) at professional business level is essential.
• Knowledge of financial instruments (Swaps, Futures, Options etc.) and their valuation
• Ability to learn quickly and solve problems efficiently
Candidates who have the requirements requested can send their Curriculum in word format in Italian and English, complete with a passport photo, indicating the current placement and the Annual Gross Salary to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Riferimento: Junior risk & reporting analyst